a) Sarpanch of the Village: Mrs. Kavita Patidar
b) ISDS officer Mhow Gram for women and child development: Mrs. Rukmani Warde
Number of People attended: Around 70 Women
Organised By: Team UMMEED collaborated with an NGO named " Healthy Living Development Society" . The NGO carries out various campaigns for the Women Awareness on Menstrual Cycle Hygiene and usage of sanitary napkins. A team representing the NGO headed by Mr. J P Soni came to the village and helped us carry out this campaign. They have a specific Project named "PROJECT UDITA" dedicated for spreading awareness on Menstrual Cycle Hygiene .
Details Regarding NGO: Healthy Living Development Society:
They work in accordance with the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the empowerment and hygiene of a woman. They have been successful in setting up many Sanitary Napkin Production units and training centres, incense stick manufacturing units, setting up wending machines and many more. They provide various skill development programs, vocational training programs etc.
Sequence of Activities :
1. Welcome of guests with bouquet
2. Introduction of the theme "Menstrual hygiene"
3. Team ummeed briefed the women on menstrual hygiene and the usage of sanitary napkins
4. The sarpanch conducted a discussion with women and the NGO team answered to their queries
4. The NGO distributed free packs of sanitary napkins to encourage women to use it