Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Human resources > What is HR Consulting?

Recent Topics

31 January 2012, 13:11   Report Abuse

Ravindra Lohar

Co-Founder & CEO

[ Scorecard : 24]

2Soft Solutions provides a wide variety of management and human resource consulting services. Our consulting services are provided on-site or off-site, or a combination that best meets the client’s needs. Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.

The primary role of 2Soft is to facilitate identified, necessary change within an organization in order to enhance the savings accounts of the company. Our management, human resource, and training services are intended to improve productivity, efficiency, communication, and employee morale. Whatever your industry, 2Soft. will work with your company to identify needs, develop an action plan, and assist with implementation.

Consulting Areas:
• Competency Design and Development
• Role Clarification
• Job Benchmarking
• Talent Acquisition
• Compensation and Benefits
• Employee Development Systems
• Performance Management Systems
• HR Process Improvement
• HR Turnkey Projects (Setting HR Systems for New Organisations)
• Talent Management and Succession Planning

15 March 2012, 17:34  

Pratik Shah

Sr.Associate

[ Scorecard : 22]

hi this is pratik shah.i am pursuing my mba in HR,n i want to do a grand project in your copany on several topics.so would you permit me for that??i am awaiting a positive responce from your side.

Thanking You,

Pratik Shah