Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Others > UIDAI Official Website - Validate Aadhaar Card

Recent Topics

03 January 2018, 12:28   Report Abuse

Satvisha

[ Scorecard : 28]

Validating the E-Aadhaar Card

Once the Aadhaar card is downloaded it must be validated by digitally verifying the signature in UIDAI Official Website. The signature can be verified with the following steps:

1. After opening the downloaded PDF of the E-Aadhaar card you will see that the signature in UIDAI is yellow in colour. The yellow colour signifies that the signature is not validated.

2. click on the yellow signature.

3. A dialog box will appear. Click on “signature properties” on the dialog box

4. After this click on “show signer's certificate”

5. A “certificate viewer” dialog box will appear. Select the “trust” tab and then click on “add to trusted certificates”

6. A dialog will appear warning about trusting certificates. Click on “ok” and you will be redirected to import contact settings.

7. After this, click on “use this certificate as trusted root” and “certified documents” and then click on “ok”

8. After this, you will be redirected to the “certificate viewer” page. Click on “ok” and you will return back to the signature properties dialog box.

9. Now, click on “validate signature”. Once the signature gets validated, a green tick mark will appear by the side of the signature.

10 September 2018, 20:56  

JohnBlanchard

[ Scorecard : 22]

I have completed my validation towards Aadhar Card a year ago. But whenever I am using that Aadhar Card it is showing an error to rectify my validation process. I have searched for the solution in essay writing services uk services where it was written that I have to do the validation process once again for the confirmation. Please let me know if there is another easy process.