Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Finance > NPV

Recent Topics

27 October 2011, 23:11   Report Abuse

vijay prasanna kumar

Student

[ Scorecard : 32]

GPK&Co Purchased a special machine an year ago at a cost of Rs. 12000. at the time the machine was estimated to have a useful life of 6yeras and no salvage value. the annual cash operating cost is approximately Rs. 20000. A new machine ahs just come on the market which will do the same job but with an annual cash operating of only Rs. 17000. this new machine costs Rs. 21000 and has an estimated life of five yeras with zero salvage value, and the companys income tax rate is 40%. Assuming a cost of capital of 8% after taxes.

Calculate

a) The initial investment

b) The incremental cash flow after taxes

c) NPV of New investment 

d) IRR of the new investment.

05 August 2019, 17:39  

johnnyjerry111

[ Scorecard : 172]

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Crawley Accountants

30 August 2019, 13:13  

johnnyjerry111

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Live cricket scores

01 September 2019, 15:33  

johnnyjerry111

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Sibyl Media

06 September 2019, 16:05  

hasnain khatri

[ Scorecard : 864]

I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. avenue south residence showflat

07 September 2019, 18:16  

hasnain khatri

I appreciated your work very thanks avis produit

12 September 2019, 16:40  

hasnain khatri

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Estate planning

23 September 2019, 12:14  

johnnyjerry111

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Amazon Rights Owner complaint

23 September 2019, 17:27  

AllenTiny

[ Scorecard : 192]

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… kryssning polen

24 September 2019, 11:39  

hasnain khatri

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work bulk bath bombs

24 September 2019, 13:46  

AllenTiny

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Click here

24 September 2019, 13:46  

AllenTiny

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Click here

25 September 2019, 12:44  

hasnain khatri

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Beacon Software Directory

26 September 2019, 14:24  

johnnyjerry111

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! | The Gazania | The Gazania Condo | The Antares | The Antares Condo | One Pearl Bank | Amber Park | Amber Park Condo | Amber Park Showflat

26 September 2019, 16:17  

hasnain khatri

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. increase productivity