Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Marketing > Need best topic for Major Research Project in marketing

Recent Topics

04 April 2012, 21:13   Report Abuse

om prakash pandey

sales executive

[ Scorecard : 35]

i am om prakash pandey and i am pursuing MBA in marketing and i have been given MRP to make but i am too much confushed for best topic and i would like to tell some thing that by making a research a want to solve any product's company problem so means by my research i want to solve any existing problem taking any cosumer's product company so please suggest a best topic so that i can prove my self in front of respective company and here i am giving importace of a problem in sales and marketing field whether it is any company it is ok. it doesn't matter for me that to which company i am making research.just i am finding a best problem so by solving that problem by making a research i want to prove my self because i am too much keened for doing marketing research because i will learn a lot of thing by solving problem.and my email address is opandey79@gmail.com.

thanking you

06 April 2012, 11:45  

Vidya Janardhan

Executive-senior

[ Scorecard : 2218]

WHy not design a perspective from sales perspective?

For example: Asking customers when did they purchase the item, was the sales team helpful.

How often do they shop o buy the broduct, were the staff polite and gave all the information asked, etc.

30 June 2014, 14:25  

saraan

MD

[ Scorecard : 156]

Have survey about  four or five topic based then that result you can select any topic.it will halp you alot.also try to any ongoing project for good concern.

25 May 2018, 12:10  

Noah Emmerich

[ Scorecard : 24]

I'm also looking for topics for Major Research Project in Marketing.

Spanish dictionary

03 October 2018, 18:46  

Sassol@123

[ Scorecard : 22]

Incredible and top to lowermost post about marketing! Showcasing is so important to being really productive, Cheap assignment writing service uk and marketing promoting conclusively begins with the best proper research. I like your point on viable showcasing research encourages empowering communication.