Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Students > Metal Detector for treasure Haunting

Recent Topics

12 February 2020, 19:04   Report Abuse

Marx

[ Scorecard : 93]

So I want to buy a brand new metal detector to go for treasure hunting on the days, but I don't know what is better, because it is hard to find a good one and on warranty. Any suggestions?

12 February 2020, 19:41  

Lafante87

[ Scorecard : 28]

I am looking for a metal detector as a gift for my friend who has been doing this for a long time. In short, this is my best friend since childhood, and I want to give him a special gift. This is a kind of hobby of his, and he does it with great pleasure. I was looking for a metal detector to give away. To be honest, I found an article about the best metal detector, and based on this information, it won't cost too much, so I can easily afford it. I hope my friend likes it as much as I did when I first saw it

13 February 2020, 17:25  

PecnarcY

[ Scorecard : 36]

So? what about your article? Because I want to find some tips about hunting for treasures, since I with my friend wants to go on it. Since we saw a lot of different things on the TV, we felt ourselves like a real treasure hunters but we don't know where to buy and how to use it. So I found another article about this tips, where I learn more about it. So if someone has some useful tips about it, please feel free to help me.