Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Operations > MBA from Distance Learning

Recent Topics

11 May 2016, 10:50   Report Abuse

Alok

[ Scorecard : 24]

Hi - My Name is Alok and I have been working in Software Quality Assurance in an IT industry for over 8 years. I am just a commerce graduate hence would like to do MBA through distance learning. I searched a lot over internet but all vein.

Pl. guide me which university I have to enroll to do Distance Learning MBA/PG whatever so that it helps to strengthen my professional career.

Would appreciate prompt reply since most of universities enrollment just started and I don't want to miss this year, it's high time for me.

Pl. Suggest any university which has good value in market - distance MBA. How about Symbiosis, ICFAI, IMT Ghaziabad, Amity, NMIMS, PG Wellingarkar...so many are there...totally confused. Please help.

Regards

Alok

20 May 2016, 14:49  

SRK

[ Scorecard : 22]

The ICFAI University with its innovative learning methodology and strong curriculum aims to create value for those who wish to bring a change in their careers. Thousands of ICFAI University alumni have fulfilled their career aspirations through distance learning.

The ICFAI University offers specialized MBA programs to cater to the needs of working professionals to enable them to build managerial skills in specific industry domains and functional areas.

MBA programs offered: 
MBA - Finance | Marketing | HRM 
MBA Sectoral – Hospital | Pharma | Telecom 
Executive MBA (6 yrs work-exp required)

Distinguishing Features:
• Recognized by UGC
• Quarterly Examinations – for continuous progress and flexibility
• Well planned and pre-fixed schedules
• CBT examinations – for convenience 
• EMI Facility – Monthly payment option 
• Contemporary Curriculum and Courseware
• Web Support – 24X7 Basis 

Eligibility:
• Graduates (any discipline) can apply for MBA and Sectoral MBA Programs.

For more Info & Details, Please contact our co-ordinator
Phone: 7090714737

24 May 2016, 09:39  

Arpit (CS Executive)

Accountant

[ Scorecard : 1709]

I prefered u tO DO fROM NIIT Imperia......

04 June 2016, 13:08  

Yaksh Kumar

[ Scorecard : 26]

NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGASCE) offers an excellent range of management programs through the distance learning mode across industry sectors. Our programs have been developed by industry and academic stalwarts after carefully considering corporate demands, competitive market requirements and global education standards. Our contemporary programs offer flexibility and enable students to take control of their career destiny.
All programs are developed today through a blended learning mechanism. It is structured in a most contemporary manner. All programs are approved by the Joint committee of UGC-DEB.

Management Programs for Working Professional  

We wish to provide professional courses to your employees that are in velocipede with their career enhancement.  Here is a list of programs offered.
 Post Graduate Diploma Programs (2Years): Business Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, International Trade Management, Financial Management, Banking and Finance Management and Supply Chain Management
Diploma Programs (1year) Business Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, International Trade Management, Financial Management, Banking and Finance Management and Supply Chain Management
Certificate Programs (6 Month): Business Management, Digital Marketing & Corporate Communication

Eligibility                                                             –Graduation with min 50% marks or Graduation with 2 year
        Of experience.
Flexible                                                               – Learn while earn.
Curriculum                                                         – Curriculum is based on regular MBA .

Yaksh Kumar
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Mob: 9873740897

28 June 2016, 11:31  

Rajey Naresh Jain

Respected Sir, 

My name is rajey naresh jain , i possess the following qualifications :BCOM MCOM LLB COMPANY SECRETARY and I am thinking of doing online MBA as I am very busy with my work would like to pursue MBA Operations Online . Please Suggest the best Options available .

28 June 2016, 11:32  

Rajey Naresh Jain

Respected Sir, 

My name is rajey naresh jain , i possess the following qualifications :BCOM MCOM LLB COMPANY SECRETARY and I am thinking of doing online MBA as I am very busy with my work would like to pursue MBA Operations Online . Please Suggest the best Options available .

30 June 2016, 18:14  

raman singla

manager

[ Scorecard : 26]

Dear search on internet you find all universities providing distance learning options...

25 April 2017, 14:01  

vexma

[ Scorecard : 34]

Distinguishing Features: • Recognized by UGC • Quarterly Examinations – for continuous progress and flexibility • Well planned and pre-fixed schedules • CBT examinations – for convenience • EMI Facility – Monthly payment option • Contemporary Curriculum and Courseware • Web Support – 24X7 Basis

11 December 2018, 09:54  

ca mike

For you have a new, average or average article you must be understood and try to be more in search, I am very excited with your article this page, really absolute.

candy crush soda

18 March 2019, 08:19  

Hoamuoigio

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.

18 March 2019, 08:19  

Hoamuoigio

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.

25 March 2019, 08:03  

Bryan C. Ruffin

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Also, operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I'm always looking for people to check out my web site.

tank trouble