Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Information Technology > How Can I Change Snapchat Username

Recent Topics

11 December 2019, 14:39   Report Abuse

Aniket Sinha

[ Scorecard : 32]

Snapchat is different from other social media applications in all respects. One of the questions users are most curious about, how to change is a Snapchat username question.

How to change your Snapchat username

Snapchat offers two ways to effectively change your username, even though technically you can’t. The first, outlined above, is by changing your display name. Your display name will appear in most places once you have one — so for the most part, friends won’t see your username unless they go directly to your profile.
Tip: There's lots to do on Snapchat: learn how to unblock someone on Snapchat, and read more about Snapchat friends!

If this will be enough for you, follow these steps to Change Snapchat Username. If you really need to rid yourself of the username, you can skip to deleting your Snapchat account and creating a new one.

TIP: Not the savviest Snapchat user? Don't worry, we have you covered on how to use Snapchat to it's full potential.