Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Finance > Re:Re cma data

Recent Topics

31 December 2009, 09:20  

SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

FACULTY

[ Scorecard : 77]

CMA DATA MEANS "CREDIT MONETARY ASSESSMENT".

LATEST CMA DATA FORM WAS MADE ON THE RECOMMENDATION OF "TANDON COMMITTEE".

THE PURPOSE OF CMA DATA IS TO ASSESSEE HOW MUCH CREDIT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO A BORROWER.

BUT; NOW-A-DAYS BIG PROJECTS ARE NOT SANCTIONED ON THE BASIS OF CMA DATA.

BANKERS THEMSELVES INVOLVE IN THE PROJECT OF THE BORROWER BECAUSE THERE IS A HIGH RISK TO FINANCE A PROJECT WITHOUT KNOWING IN DEPTH ABOUT IT. 

"YES BANK" HAS STARTED SUCH TYPE OF SERVICES. IT IS NOT ONLY FINANCING THE PROJECT BUT ALSO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL TEAM TO ADVISE THE BORROWER WHAT TO DO BEST FOR SUCCESS OF A PROJECT.

25 February 2010, 14:48  

Syed Farhaan N

Employee

[ Scorecard : 22]

Hi, if u want CMA data format in excel. send me ur mail id to my id syedfarhaan@gmail.com

06 December 2010, 00:51  

pratik jain

C.E.O

[ Scorecard : 28]

CMA DATA IS A APPRAISEL OF THE COMANY WHICH SHOW PROPOSEL DATA OF BALANCESHEET ITEMS FOR FINANCING BY BANK

23 May 2011, 18:15  

valji

service

[ Scorecard : 32]

thnaks

25 March 2012, 11:25  

kartik doshi

owner

[ Scorecard : 34]

hello can u just mail me the cma data sheet fot retail outlet

16 November 2012, 11:17  

RAMAN SINGLA

STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 713]

CMA data is a detailed analysis of the working of any company. This is required to be submitted by the company who has to take more than Rupee One crore of working capital  loan from any Bank

30 November 2012, 15:58  

RAMAN SINGLA

STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 713]

Please send me the following CMA data formats in EXCEL sheets. Form -I - Assessment of working capital required. Form -II - Operating statement of the company Form-III- Analysis of Balance sheet Form-IV-Comparative statement of current asset and current liability Form-V-Computation of Flexible Bank Finance Form-VI A-Fund flow analysis Form-VIB-Cash flow analysis

10 August 2015, 15:21  

SARVANI MINERALS

[ Scorecard : 22]

I am being approached by a Crusher Unit (200 TPH) wherein they require CMA Data with 5 years projections enabling them to go for funding from Banking Industry.  Please send me the same at the earliest.