Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Finance > Career after experience in Accounts and Tax with MBA Finance

Recent Topics

10 October 2012, 22:28   Report Abuse

Rakesh Choudhary

Accounts Executive

[ Scorecard : 39]

Dear sir,

I have around 5 years of experience as an executive  in Accounts & Taxation and now I have done MBA (Fin.) so kindly suggest me that how to use my MBA skills and how can I get a better job.

17 October 2012, 18:40  

Intelivisto

NA

[ Scorecard : 26]

It's good that you have complete MBA and planning to buil your career in finance domain so I will suggest ou to join securities market where you will get good expose in career. For joining in securities market you have certification like NISM/ NCFM. So get certification in NISM and NCFM with practising online tests based on exam patterns and syllabus.

26 October 2012, 10:00  

pooja agarwal

Chartered accountant

[ Scorecard : 34]

as per me securities market and accounting /taxation are completely different fields altogether..

u can leverage your accounting /taxation knowledge by opting for financial analysisk  kind of  job

27 October 2012, 12:23  

RAMAN SINGLA

STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 713]

really good you also try as a accountat in various industerial firms which offer you better career with a smart salary pavakage.

29 October 2012, 12:39  

Navin Sahu

Student

[ Scorecard : 39]

Sir, dont u thnk accounting nd taxation is different frm Securities market???

15 November 2012, 18:01  

Tanvir Kureshi

Admin Manager/Account Officer

[ Scorecard : 25]

As far as Accounting & Taxation is concerned, here you have to compete with rivals like student with M.com & C.A's, but still you can boost your career with it by getting more insight and exptertise.