Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Students > Best CAT Coaching center in chennai ?

Recent Topics

01 June 2012, 07:48   Report Abuse

Jai Kishen

Jr. Accounting Analyst

[ Scorecard : 24]

Respected Members,

Recently I have been looking up on CAT question papers and MBA course across the globe and seemed to have developed an intrest on doing MBA in a good university .

I will be attending my CAT next year (2013) , and was wondering if any of you could guide me or direct me towards a good CAT coaching center in chennai .

Thanking ,

Jai~

21 June 2013, 15:18  

RASHI THAKUR

kjfjafj

[ Scorecard : 22]

Guys do consider the online coaching option too as they do provide the same material and tips and tricks and u can start the online session accc. to your convienence plus it's available at a much lower price than the offline coaching.i am a working professional and i am simultaneously preparing for CAT-2013. so not possible for me to join any coaching institute.even i can’t join the weekend batch ,as the institute traveling will take around 1 hr.so rather than joining any institute ,i prefer to have an online course for Coaching for CAT.practicing with test’s regularly could easily double your efficiency.but i do believe that in today’s scenario for Proper preparation and development of concepts one must join some CAT test series or any coaching institute.i have also joined @http://www.wiziq.com/course/9277-lr-vr-di-ds-speed-calculations-quant-general-awareness for online coaching for CAT and i have to admit it is really helpful.A must for every CAT aspirant.

04 September 2013, 12:52  

Rohanv775

executive

[ Scorecard : 26]

Hello Friends,

List of some good CAT Coaching Institutes in Chennai are here below:

Svati Coaching Centre
Career Launcher
VistaMind
Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.
ALKEMIST
CSC Computer Education Pvt Ltd

You can get the complete details from their websites.

Rohan

Student- Vanguard Business School