Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Students > Are international MBAs better than Indian MBAs?

Recent Topics

16 December 2014, 11:24   Report Abuse

Team

[ Scorecard : 50925]

What is your opinion?

Should you do your MBA in india or aborad?

Are outside courses & curriculum better designed?

What are the pros and cons of either sides?

18 December 2014, 15:39  

Rishabh Chopra

none

[ Scorecard : 24]

Hello, I am a Commerce graduate with no relevant industrial experience. I am coaxed by my parents to study further. However I have this intense love for traveling which I don’t want to let go so I have convinced them to let me study abroad. From the little research that I did, I realized that good MBA colleges require work experience. What should I do? Should I wait and gain some experience or should I go for a masters program instead.

18 December 2014, 15:49  

Sakshi Jain

none

[ Scorecard : 22]

Hey there!

Getting into an MBA college without experience is next to impossible. Minimum two years of experience is a must.  From personal experience I can tell you that it is very helpful to work for a while and then continue with your education as it gives you a better picture as to what you really want to do. However if you don’t want to wait you can opt for a masters program which might also be valuable provided you do it from a good university.

18 December 2014, 15:53  

Akshat Sood

none

My friend is a part of MGB program in S P Jain Global. They have a tri-city module where in you study each semester in a different city. I think they have campuses in Dubai, Sydney and Singapore. I suggest you to go through their site for better details. Hopefully this should satisfy your travelling urges. Also, you might want to consult an Education Consultant regarding more such options.

18 December 2014, 15:55  

Rishabh Chopra

none

[ Scorecard : 24]

Wow. That’s interesting. I will take a look at it. Thank you to both of you!

24 December 2014, 11:50  

Nitenya

DM

Hi Rishabh,

Considering most of the good overseas universities ask you for minimum number years of experience compulsorily. Do you want to shift overseas permanently or for job something?

Thanks.