Login | Register

Please Wait ..

Forum Home > Students > AIMAs Certificate programme on "Employability Skills" held at Sree Ramu College, Coimbatore

Recent Topics

23 March 2016, 09:02   Report Abuse

Team

[ Scorecard : 50925]

AIMA is reaching out to all Management, Engineering, and other regular degree colleges to conduct following training programme:

1. Employability Skills Training of 2-5 days (along with year long programme on employability skills)

2. FDP: Different FDP programme for Faculty and Training and Placement teams

3. MDP: They are also exploring options to work with Universities to conduct their tourism linked MDP programmes 

Content: Key topics covered in 3-days Employability Skills training programme were as follows:

1.       Emerging and Hidden High-Paying Jobs

2.       Understanding the corporate expectations from a fresher

3.       Skills required to get jobs, SWOT analysis

4.       Resume and Cover letter writing (with tips for job application)

5.       Searching jobs and connecting with recruiters

6.       Interview preparation (with multiple mock session with individual students)

7.       Group discussion

8.       Outdoor activity and corporate way of learning

9.       Team building and leadership activities

Other Topics: Other topics that can be included in employability skills training programe are (further customization possible):

·         Art of negotiations, Time Management, Managing Bosses, Working with diverse culture

·         Learning the corporate way of communication, Presentation, Latest software tools

Certification: AIMA provided  certificate of participation to all the students who attended the training.

This training programme can be further customized as per your college specific needs and expectations. Feel free to reach me if you also want to invite AIMA to conduct any of the above mentioned programme at your college. I also invite you tovisit my facebook page C2C:Campus2Corporate for more details about my previous and upcoming sessions.

Best regards

Rajeev Jain (9910019171, Gurgaon)

Corporate Trainer, Program manager, Technical Writer