i want to say somthing on it as far as my knowledge concern,
Economist Nouriel Roubini is standing by his prediction for a global "perfect storm" next year as economies the world over slow down or shudder to a complete halt, geopolitical risk grows and the eurozone's debt crisis accelerates.
Roubini, the New York University professor dubbed "Dr Doom" for predicting the 2008 financial crisis, highlighted five factors that could derail the global economy.
Those main 5 factors are as follows,
1. a worsening of the debt crisis in Europe.
2. tax increases and spending cuts in United Sates that may push the world's biggest economy into recession
3. a hard landing for China's economy
4. further slowing in emerging markets
5. a military confrontation with Iran.
"Next year is the time when the can becomes too big to kick it down (the road)... then we have a global perfect storm," Roubini said.
So, below listing these possible "unconventional" policies should be considered :
1. targeting the 10-year Treasury at 1 percent,
2. doing credit easing rather than quantitative easing,
3. targeting nominal GDP,
4. price-level targeting
5. Eventually if everything goes wrong, they can even buy equities.
6. Some other possible prevention/cure/measurements can be,
- Print money to buy 10 year treasuries
- .Print money to lend to people directly
- Print money to give companies business to grow GDP
-Print money to buy things to maintain prices
- Print money to buy equities
Thanks & Regards,