Following are the Roles, Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities of Business Process Analyst.
Analyze, develop and configure business processes and data structures.
1. Analyze, develop and implement new business architecture.
2. Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications.
3. Develop, configure and test business requirements.
4. Create and generate detailed project documentation.
5. Create other information deliverables.
6. Interact with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
7. Coordinate with implementation team to develop and refine logistics.
8. Assist and support the design and development of required interfaces and enhancements.
9. Ensure project is completed on time and within the budgetary limits.